David Fox, PA-C, MMSc
David has over 15 years experience as an orthopaedic physician assistant. He works in tangent with Dr. Lippe and sees patients in Wilmington, Whiteville and Oak Island.
David enjoys tennis, water sports, and college football. He and his wife Pam have three daughters.
- B.S. Health Education- East Carolina University
- Masters of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies- Emory University
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- North Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery